Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cayman Today


Cayman Today 4/23/09

It's quite cloudy and a bit windy today. http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/current/MWCR.html But it's nothing to complain about for sure. It’s another beautiful day in Grand Cayman.

Rum point offers a beautiful beach with many palm trees providing shade for those not wanting too much sun. The water is clear and pretty shallow. For about 200 yards you can stand on a sandy bottom, it is only 4-5 feet. It is especially nice for the timid or beginner snorkeler.
Like many beaches it is less crowded on the weekends. Try the banana or chocolate smoothie.

Grand Cayman Today 4/23/09

Keegan & I: Image 102-1267
Technical info: Camera: Canon 5D Lens: 70-200 IS L

Check out the links provided top right.

This blog is meant to share with you those people, places, and things that I have found in my daily travels. Although portrait photography is my passion I am fascinated with the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have enjoyed Cayman Today. Love to hear your thoughts.