Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cayman Today

Cayman Today 4/8/09

Hello, Michael Orhelein, “The Portrait Artist”, here. It’s another beautiful day in Grand Cayman.


Grand Cayman Today:
Easy Cruising: Image 105-0937


The Cayman Islands are perfect for all kinds of water sports. They have it all here. Diving, snorkeling, fishing, jet skis, wind surfing, sailing, I can go on and on. I intend throughout my blog to cover as many water related activities as I possibly can and bring those experiences to you.

Here are 2 links that may interest you.

http://www.captainmarvins.com/

http://www.redsailcayman.com/en/index.html

Technical info: Camera: Canon 5D Lens: 70-200 IS L
Focal length: 200mm Exposure: 1/500@F/4.5

I have learned that if you take the time to see, you will always find something of interest. This blog is meant to share with you those people, places, and things that I have found in my daily travels. Although portrait photography is my passion I am fascinated with the world around me.
This blog is meant to share with you those people, places, and things that I have found in my daily travels. Although portrait photography is my passion I am fascinated with the world around me.

Never stop being amazed and always be thankful,

Michael Orhelein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have enjoyed Cayman Today. Love to hear your thoughts.